Broadline for Cats
R116.05 – R132.81 INCL VAT
COMPOSITION: Fipronil 83mg/ml ,(s)-methoprene 100mg/ml, Eprinomectin 4mg/ml, Praziquantel 83mg/ml, Excipients: Butylhydroxytoluene (0.1%).
- For optimal control of flea and tick infestations.
- Monthly treatments are recommended.
- For cats with existing, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infestations.
- Treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations.
- Elimination of fleas on the cat within 24 hours and of ticks within 48 hours. One treatment prevents further infestations for up to 5 weeks for ticks and for up to 7 weeks for fleas.
- Prevention of environmental flea contamination by inhibiting the development of flea immature stages (eggs, larvae, and pupae) for up to 8 weeks.
- As part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Elimination of chewing lice (Felicola subrostratus).
- Treatment of gastrointestinal nematode infestations (L3, L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara cati, L4 larvae and adults of Ancylostoma tubaeforme and adult forms of Toxascaris leonina).
- Treatment of tapeworm (cestodes) infestations (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Echinococcus multilocularis). Treatment of vesical worm infestations (Capillaria plica).
- Treatment of lungworm infestations (Aelurostrongylus abstrusus, Capillaria spp.).
- Prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis larvae).
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Topical application only.