R145.53 – R737.84 Excl. Vat
For prevention of Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), Parainfluenza virus (PI3), Mucosal disease or Bovine viral diarrhoea (BVD), and Pneumonia caused by a bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) in calves and adult cattle.
STORAGE: Store in a dark place between +2 to +8 degrees Celcius. Do not freeze.
COMPOSITION PER DOSE: (3 ml): Inactivated Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis Virus (IBR), strain LA ≥ 107 TCID50 Inactivated Parainfluenza-3 Virus (PI-3), strain SF4 ≥ 480 HAU Inactivated Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus (BVD), strain NADL ≥ 106 TCID50 Live Bovine Respiratory Syncitial Virus, strain LYM P56 ≥ 104 TCID50.
WARNINGS: Withdrawal period: 21 days. Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons. Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder. In case of accidental self-injection, notify a medical practitioner & inform him the vaccine contains an adjuvant.
PRECAUTIONS: Use sterile equipment to administer. Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the vaccine. While handling the vaccine, avoid self-injection. Dispose of used or partially used containers in accordance with waste disposal regulations. Clean all equipment after use. A sporadic anaphylactic reaction may appear in some sensitive animals. In such a case administer an antihistaminic and consult a veterinarian.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only as directed.
- Intramuscular, into the neck muscles, or subcutaneous, into the dewlap.
- Shake before and during use.
- Dissolve the freeze-dried fraction in the liquid fraction of the vaccine and make sure it is completely re-suspended before proceeding with its administration.
- Once the freeze-dried fraction has been re-suspended, the vaccine must be administered within 3 hours.
- Do not store or reuse partially used reconstituted vaccine.
- It is advisable to administer the vaccine when the liquid fraction is at a temperature between +15 and +25 °C.
Cattle: 3 ml/animal from 4-6 weeks of age, for all weights and ages. Generally, the following vaccination programme is recommended:
- Calves: Vaccinate with one dose (3 ml). Revaccinate 21-30 days later, especially when very young calves are vaccinated. Administer a booster vaccination once a year.
- Heifers: Vaccinate with one dose (3 ml). Revaccinate 21-30 days later, one month before the first mating. Administer a booster vaccination once a year.
- Cows: Vaccinate with one dose (3 ml). Revaccinate 21-30 days later. Administer a booster vaccination once a year.
PACKAGING: 5 ds box (freeze-dried fraction + liquid fraction). 30 ds box (freeze-dried fraction + liquid fraction).
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.