Micromin O 100 Plus 500ml
R1668.94 INCL VAT
Micromin O is intended as an injectable multi-mineral supplement for cattle and sheep for prevention, maintenance or correction of diagnosed deficiencies of manganese, and/or zinc and/or selenium which may arise during critical phases of the production or breeding life cycle.
Manganese 10 mg/mℓ
Zinc 40 mg/mℓ
Selenium 3 mg/mℓ
- Micromin O has a zero-day withdrawal period.
- Prolonged exposures to higher temperatures and sunlight may adversely affect efficacy.
- The product is safe for the user, the consumer of foodstuffs from treated animals and for the environment, when used as recommended.
- Do not use in species other than those indicated.
- Deficiencies in trace elements may only be diagnosed by professionals. Before using this product, consult a veterinarian.
- Selenium toxicity may occur when an injectable product is used if selenium levels are not established before use.
- Local reactions at the injection site are common. A slight local irritation may be noticed for approximately 30 seconds after injection. A slight swelling may be observed at the injection site for a few days after administration.
- Do not administer to animals in poor or extremely poor body condition.
- Do not use in animal with jaundice.
- KEEP PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice; notify the registration holder and the Registrar.
- Consult a veterinarian before use.
- Follow standard sterile procedures during administration of injections.
- Wear protective clothing, masks, gloves, boots, etc. according to hazard standards.
- Avoid contact of the product with skin, eyes and mouth.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst handling the product.
- Do not contaminate rivers, dams or any water sources with containers or waste.
- Dispose of all empty containers and all unused contents with containers of waste.
- Dispose of all empty containers and all unused contents in accordance with the local law.
- Do not mix this product with any other vaccines or medicines.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use only as directed.
- Shake gently before use by inverting the vial several times.
- Use the entire contents of a vial once opened.
- Use the sterile syringes and needles to administer Micromin O.
- Inject cattle subcutaneously on the side of the neck. DO NOT deviate from the recommended route and injection site location.
- Sheep: 1 mℓ per 50 kg body weight, subcutaneous.
- Calves (25 to 250 kg): 1 mℓ per 50 kg body weight, subcutaneous.
- Cattle (>250 kg): 1 mℓ per 100 kg body weight, subcutaneous.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.