Multimin + Se + Cu + Cr, Cattle 500ml (Purple)
R2070.00 INCL VAT
Injectable source of zinc, manganese, copper, selenium and chromium – significantly increases the trace mineral status of cattle.
Ideal for topping up trace minerals prior to critical events (e.g. breeding, calving, weaning, induction to feedlots) when demand may increase.
INDICATIONS: For the prevention and treatment of a deficiency in zinc and/or manganese and/or selenium and/or copper and/or chromium in cattle.
WARNINGS: Consult a veterinarian before use.
COMPOSITION: Each ml contains: Zinc 40 mg, manganese 10 mg, selenium 5 mg, copper 15 mg, chromium 5 mg.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only as directed. Inject cattle subcutaneously on the side of the neck.
- Calves: 25 kg – 100 kg bodymass 1 ml/50 kg.
- Weaner Calves: 101 kg – 225 kg bodymass 1 ml/75 kg.
- Adult Cattle: 1 ml/100 kg.
- Bulls: 3 times per year.
- Cows: 4 weeks prior to calving 4 weeks prior to breeding/AI 4 weeks prior to drying off.
- Heifers: Every 3 months until breeding.
- Calves: 4 weeks prior to weaning.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.