Oberdine Wound Spray 500ml
R224.08 EXCL VAT
COMPOSITION: Povidone-iodine 10 % m/v, glycerol 5 % m/v.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only as directed.
- Wounds, cuts, sores, burns, and abrasions: Wash the affected area and spray the whole area from a distance of 15 – 20 cm.
- Dressing: Wash affected area – pour on or apply liberally with brush or cottonwool.
- Footrot in cattle, sheep, goats, and pigs: Wash affected area and pare off diseased tissue. Spray or pour on. Where possible, cover with dressing. Treat 1 – 2 times daily.
- Infectious ophthalmia (Rickettsia) and bacterial eye infection: Cattle, sheep, goats, and horses can be treated by holding the container 15 – 20 cm away from the eye and by spraying with a gentle stroke directly onto the eye. Repeat twice daily until signs of inflammation are controlled, i.e. lachrymation (tear flow), redness, and pain have abated. White discolouration of the cornea will disappear by itself after treatment.
- Ringworm in cattle: Break or scrub off crusts. Apply twice daily for at least 14 days.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.