One Shot Ultra 7
R279.86 – R834.82 Excl. Vat
COMPOSITION: One-Shot Ultra™ 7 consists of killed, standardised cultures of Cl. Chauvoei, Cl. septicum, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii and Cl. perfringens. Type C and D. Immunity against Cl. perfringens Type B is provided by the beta toxoid of Type C and the epsilon toxoid of Type D, and inactivated whole cultures of M. haemolytica propagated to increase the production of leukotoxin and capsular and cell-associated antigens, with a special, water-soluble adjuvant.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only as directed.
- Vaccination of healthy animals is recommended.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried bacterin-toxoid with the accompanying vial of UltraChoice 7, shake well, and administer One-Shot Ultra 7 subcutaneously (under the skin).
- Primary vaccination: Administer a single 2 ml dose of One-Shot Ultra 7 to healthy cattle, followed by a second dose of UltraChoice 7 4-6 weeks later.
- Re-Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose of One-Shot Ultra 7 in cattle is recommended.
- Primary vaccination: Administer a single 1 ml dose of One-Shot Ultra 7 to healthy sheep, followed by a second dose of UltraChoice 7 4-6 weeks later.
- Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose of One-Shot Ultra 7 in sheep is recommended.
PRESENTATION: 50 cattle dose (100 sheep dose) vial of bacterin toxoid to be hydrated to 100 ml. 10 cattle dose (20 sheep dose) vial of bacterin toxoid to be hydrated to 20 ml.
STORAGE: Store between 2-7 °C.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.