R482.39 – R1556.62 EXCL VAT
COMPOSITION: Fenbendazole 5 % m/v *Benzimidazole
WARNINGS: Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 7 days of treatment. Do not mix or dilute with an unspecified substance. Sheep must be inoculated against Pulpy Kidney (enterotoxaemia) before dosing. Keep away from foodstuffs. Dispose of empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse them for any other purpose. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS, AND ANIMALS. Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Shake well before use.
- Dose 5 mg/kg body mass i.e. 1 mℓ/10 kg body mass.
- Dose 10 mg/kg body mass i.e. 2 mℓ/10 kg body mass.
Sheep & Goats:
- Dosage rate for round- and lungworm dose at 5 mg/kg body mass i.e. 1 mℓ/10 kg body mass.
- For round-, lung- and milk tapeworm dose at 10 mg/kg body mass i.e. 1 mℓ/5 kg body mass.
- Double the dosage and halve the number of doses per pack when treating for milk tapeworm.
- Dose 1,5 mℓ/5 kg body mass.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.