R106.61 – R439.91 INCL VAT
Can be given daily to help boost your pet’s immune system or after a tummy upset to restore their natural intestinal balance. It can be added to milk, milk replacer, or water, or simply sprinkle over your pet’s food at mealtimes. Suitable for use in dogs, cats, hamsters/rodents, horses, birds, cattle, pigs & lambs.
NB: for Diabetic animals: Protexin Soluble contains dextrose (glucose).
Protexin Soluble should be used:
- During the first few weeks after birth to help puppies & kittens to develop beneficial intestinal bacteria.
- Before, during, and after stressful situations like changes in food, travel or surgery.
- In mothers before giving birth, before & during weaning.
- Routinely after antibiotic treatment.
- Regularly to prevent tummy upsets and keep pets healthy.
- In pets with windy tummies.
What’s the difference between Prebiotics and Probiotics? Probiotics are live microorganisms that, when ingested, exert beneficial health effects that extend beyond their nutritional value. There are 7 different organisms in Protexin power. Prebiotics are non-digestible food ingredients that promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria. Examples of these are Beetpulp and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) which are found in Eukanuba diets. Use a combination of both to promote gastrointestinal health for your pet.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Add to milk, milk replacer, or water, or simply sprinkle over your pet’s food at mealtimes. 1 medicine measure = 5 g