Solution 3,5% LA 3 X 500ml (Combo Pack)
R3449.99 Excl. Vat
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
INDICATIONS: An antiparasitic remedy for cattle, sheep and horses.
Cattle: Long residual action on internal and external parasites:
- Wireworm – for up to 49 days.
- Brown stomach worm – for up to 56 days.
- Cattle bankrupt worm – for up to 42 days.
- Hookworm – for up to 56 days.
- Nodular worm – for up to 56 days.
- Blue ticks – for up to 54 days until fully engorged females are visible again.
Sheep: Long residual action on internal and external parasites:
- Kills sheep scab and prevents re-infestation – for up to 56 days.
- Treat sheep scab outbreak with a single injection.
- Wireworm and Bankruptworm.
- Highly effective in the treatment of animals with a natural bot infestation.
- Highly effective in the treatment of a mixed adult roundworm infestation consisting of small and large strongyles.
COMPOSITION: SOLUTION 3,5 % L.A. contains Ivermectin 2,25 % m/v and Abamectin 1,25 % m/v.
WARNINGS: CATTLE MUST NOT BE SLAUGHTERED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION WITHIN 120 DAYS OF LAST TREATMENT. SHEEP MUST NOT BE SLAUGHTERED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION WITHIN 70 DAYS OF LAST TREATMENT. DO NOT USE IN DAIRY CATTLE. Do not administer to calves less than 16 weeks of age. Can safely be used in lambs weighing 10 kg or more.
DOSAGE: 1 ml per 50 kg body mass (subcutaneously).
PRESENTATION: 3 x 500 ml.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.