Supona Aerosol 385ml
R199.61 Excl. Vat
Composition: Chlorfenvinphos 0,48 % m/m, dichlorphos 0,74 % m/m, gentian violet 0,145 % m/m.
Indications: Controls ticks by spot treatment. Kills blowfly maggots in wounds. Use in cuts, abrasions, after dehorning,
branding, shearing, tail docking and castrations to prevent infections and maggot infestations in cattle, horses, sheep, goats and dogs.
• For external animal use only.
• Do not spray in restricted space.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
• Flammable: Do not handle or store near open flame.
• Do not use in restricted space.
• Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C, e.g. sunlight, near stoves or radiators.
• Do not puncture or incinerate can.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Symptoms of poisoning: Headache, dizziness, pupils usually contracted, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps,
diarrhoea, salivation, sweating, muscular weakness, twitching, convulsions, difficult breathing, coma.
Precautions: Avoid contact with formulation. Avoid breathing of spray mist. Do not eat, drink or smoke during
application. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Directions for use: Use only as directed. Shake well before use.
• Tick control: Spray inside and outside the ears, under the tail, in the brush of the tail and onto tick clusters.
Needs to be used once weekly only.
• Treatment of wounds: It is always advisable to cut wool or hair away from wounds and to clean away debris
such as pus, dirt and dried blood. Use clean water and soap. Spray Supona Aerosol onto the wound surface ensuring that an even spread of the liquid is obtained.
One application should be sufficient but the treatment can be repeated if necessary.
• Prevention of infection: When wounds and abrasions occur or after dehorning, branding, shearing, tail docking
and castration, apply Supona Aerosol evenly over the whole wound surface.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.