Terramycin L.A. Injsoln 500ml
R835.88 INCL VAT
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Oxytetracycline 200 mg per ml.
- Cattle: For the treatment of heartwater, anaplasmosis, pneumonia, footrot, joint-ill, navel-ill, pink eye (infectious bovine keratoconjuctivitis).
- Sheep and goats: For the treatment of heartwater, pneumonia, footrot, joint-ill, and navel-ill.
- Pigs: For the treatment of pneumonia, joint-ill, and navel-ill.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only as directed.
- Inject 1 ml of Terramycin LA per 10 kg body mass into a muscle or under the skin.
- Do not inject intravenously.
- Terramycin LA injectable is designed for intramuscular injection at the single dose rate of 1 ml/10 kg of live body mass of cattle, sheep, goats, and swine, thus providing 20 mg Terramycin per kg live body mass.
- Cattle: 1 ml/10 kg body mass. Intramuscular injection should be made deep into the fleshy part of the muscle. To minimize local tissue irritation, no more than 10 ml should be injected at any one site.
- Swine: In pigs, weighing up to 10 kg, administer 1 ml subcutaneously behind the ear. In pigs weighing in excess of 10 kg, administer 1 ml/10 kg body mass by intramuscular injection at one site. In swine over 100 kg, it is recommended that the dose be divided and administered into two injection sites. NB: Do not administer more than 0,5 ml to piglets of less than 2 kg body mass.
- Sheep and goat: Administer 1 ml/10 kg body mass by intramuscular injection at one site. In sheep and goats over 50 kg, it is recommended that the dose be divided and administered into two injection sites.
NB: For rapid recovery, a prompt and accurate diagnosis is essential. It is, therefore, always advisable to consult your veterinarian for a correct diagnosis.
STORAGE: Store in a dry place below 30 degrees Celsius.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.