R311.72 – R1484.19 INCL VAT
COMPOSITION: Amitraz 12,5 % m/v.
- Controls ticks.
- Kills lice and mange mites.
Sheep & Goats:
- Controls ticks.
- Controls sheep scab.
- Kills itch mites and goat mange mites.
WARNINGS: WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: DO NOT SLAUGHTER ANIMALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION WITHIN 7 DAYS OF LAST DIPPING. DO NOT USE ON HORSES. In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this label available to him. Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals. Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
PRECAUTIONS: Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used. Destroy empty containers. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. For external use on cattle, sheep and goats. TRIATIX 125 should not be mixed with any other dip.
- Spraying Dipwash should be freshly prepared for each spraying. Add required amount of TRIATIX 125 to ± 10 l water in a suitable container. When well mixed add to measured bulk water in spray sump and stir thoroughly.
- Plunge dip: Total replenishment: This requires that the diptank is topped up to the desired level on each dipping occasion. TRIATIX 125 is then added on every occasion at a rate of 1 l to 2 500 l water, taking the total amount of water in the tank into the calculation.
- Lime stabilised: Fresh fill Add TRIATIX 125 at the rate of 1 l per 500 l water. At the end of each dipping add 5 kg calcium hydroxide (75 %) per 100 head of cattle dipped.
- Replenishment: Add TRIATIX 125 at the rate of 1 l per 500 l water added. At the end of each dipping, calcium hydroxide (75 %) must be added to the tank at a rate of 5 kg per 100 head of cattle dipped to ensure that the dipwash pH is in the region of 12.
- Frequency: Ticks and mange Spray/dip weekly Lice Spray/dip twice with a 7 day interval Should dipping intervals extend beyond 3 weeks, additional lime should be added at a rate of 1 kg lime (75 % active) per 1 000 l water in the diptank. The dipwash should be adequately protected for 2 months if this procedure is followed.
Sheep & Goats: TRIATIX 125 should be administered by means of either:
- 1. 2 Dippings using fresh, unstabilised dipwash. TRIATIX 125 should be added at a rate of 1 L per 375 L water, taking the total amount of water in the tank into consideration.
- OR 2. A fresh, unstabilised dipwash for the first dipping, which is then stabilised with the addition of lime at a rate of 4 kg lime per 750 L dipwash, added immediately after the initial dipping. This stabilised dipwash is then suitable for the second dipping, 7 days later.
- Frequency: Sheep and goats should be dipped twice with a 7 day interval to kill sheep scab, itch and goat mange mites. Ensure that the animals are immersed for approximately 1 minute with the heads being submerged at least 3 times in order to ensure that the inside of the ears are thoroughly wetted. N.B. Sheep scab is a notifiable disease and must be reported to the nearest State Veterinarian.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.