Identipet SureFlap Microchip Connect
R3064.75 INCL VAT
Out of stock
Give your pet their own house keys
SureFlap microchip pet doors enable your pet to access the outdoors safely while keeping unwanted intruder animals out of your home.
Suitable for cats and small dogs, the doors unlock only for your pet, as they recognise your pet’s identification microchip, which acts as a personalised door key.
All SureFlap pet doors can be installed in doors, glass, or walls.
Cat Flap: 142 x 120mm (for cats)
Pet Door: 178 x 170mm (for cats and small dogs)
Available in white or brown
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the outside of the cat flap only
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x AA batteries – not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries are removed
- Manual lock stops your cat from leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your cat to come indoors without being able to get out again
- The low battery indicator light flashes red when the batteries start running low giving you plenty of time to change them
- Works with all common identification microchips & RFID collar tags (not included). View our microchip compatibility checker below for peace of mind
- 3-year warranty
Watch this short video about the product.
- Program your cat’s microchip at the touch of a button – Your cat’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory
- Install the cat flap in a door, window, or wall – Accessories are available for window and wall installations
- Intruder animals can’t get in – The cat flap remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife
- The cat flap unlocks when your pet approaches – It reads the unique code on your pet’s microchip or collar tag
Learn about this product on the Sure Pet Care website.