Identipet Microchip Feeder
R3159.00 EXCL VAT
Out of stock
If you have multiple pets, some pets might eat too much, too little, or the wrong food.
Stop greedy pets
Sharing food bowls can be stressful for pets. The Microchip Pet Feeder stops dominant pets from stealing food. It can help greedy pets lose weight and timid pets gain weight.
Healthy balanced diets
Some cats need different types of food at different stages of their lives and it is important to ensure that pets on prescription diets eat only the food that is required to manage their medical condition. The Microchip Pet Feeder helps you manage this difficult situation.
210mm (W) x 155mm (H)
Size of the area that your pet will eat from
How it works
The Microchip Pet Feeder is microchip activated. Using your pet’s existing microchip as an access key, it opens only when an authorised pet approaches and closes when they have finished eating.
- Program your pet’s microchip at the touch of a button. Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory
- The lid opens when a registered pet approaches. Your pet can access their food at any time without the fear of it being stolen
- The lid remains closed for unauthorised pets. All your pets can now live healthier lifestyles
- Introduce movement to the lid gradually. The training mode helps pets get used to the feeder in their own time
- Designed for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each others’ food
- Ensures that prescription food is consumed by the right pet
- Great for pets on weight management diets
- Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collar tags
- Works with the SureFlap RFID collar tag (one tag included)
- Suitable for both wet and dry food. Bowl capacity 400 ml or two pouches of wet food
- A sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies
- 6 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries)
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.