Nexgard Spectra 3 Pack
R297.25 – R886.28 INCL VAT
Did you know you can sign up for a subscription to this product? That’s right, rather than reordering it every time your animals need it, you can subscribe to receive a recurring order regularly.
Or simply select a size and add to your cart.
A highly palatable beef-flavoured chew that kills adult fleas, and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations.
Prevents heartworm disease and treats and controls hookworm, roundworm, whipworm, and lungworm infestations in dogs and puppies.
CONTAINS: Afoxolaner 1.875% m/m and 0.375% Milbemycin Oxime.
- Afoxolaner: NexGard Spectra is an oral monthly treatment for the prevention and control of flea, tick, and mite infections.
- Starts killing fleas about 30 minutes after administration.
- Kills ticks within about 48 hours after infestation.
- This product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Consult your veterinarian.
- For the treatment of demodicosis (caused by Demodex Canis).
- For the treatment of mange mites: sarcoptic mange (Caused by Sarcoptes Scabiei ), and otodectic mange (Caused by Octodectes Cynotis ).
- Milbemycin Oxime: Prevention and control of Adult Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms, Heartworms, Spirocerca Lupi infestation, and establishment of adults in the esophagus (with reduction of shedding).
Recommended for use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and dogs weighing more than 2kg.
To be taken with or without food, any time of the day. For optimal results, regular monthly administration must be done.
- 2 – 3.5kg : X-Small
- 3.6 – 7.5kg : Small
- 7.6 – 15kg : Medium
- 15.1 – 30kg : Large
- 30.1 – 60kg : X-Large
Please be advised that the NexGard Spectra 3-pack oral medicine available on our Black Friday 45%-Off Special is a monthly anti-tick-and-flea treatment and preventative measure for dogs that must be used before February 2022. That means if you purchase it in November 2021, you should administer it straight away as well as the next two doses in December and January.