Nexgard Spectra Single Pack
R98.08 – R239.10 Excl. Vat
A highly palatable beef-flavoured chew that kills adult fleas, and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations.
Prevents heartworm disease and treats and controls hookworm, roundworm, whipworm, and lungworm infestations in dogs and puppies.
CONTAINS: Afoxolaner 1.875% m/m and 0.375% Milbemycin Oxime.
- Afoxolaner: NexGard Spectra is an oral monthly treatment for the prevention and control of flea, tick, and mite infections.
- Starts killing fleas about 30 minutes after administration.
- Kills ticks within about 48 hours after infestation.
- This product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Consult your veterinarian.
- For the treatment of demodicosis (caused by Demodex Canis).
- For the treatment of mange mites: sarcoptic mange (Caused by Sarcoptes Scabiei ), and otodectic mange (Caused by Octodectes Cynotis ).
- Milbemycin Oxime: Prevention and control of Adult Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms, Heartworms, Spirocerca Lupi infestation, and establishment of adults in the esophagus (with reduction of shedding).
Recommended for use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and dogs weighing more than 2kg.
To be taken with or without food, any time of the day. For optimal results, regular monthly administration must be done.
- 2 – 3.5kg : X-Small
- 3.6 – 7.5kg : Small
- 7.6 – 15kg : Medium
- 15.1 – 30kg : Large
- 30.1 – 60kg : X-Large