Seresto Collar For Dogs
R522.83 – R780.74 EXCL VAT
CONTAINS: Imidacloprid 100mg/g, Flumethin 45mg/g.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION: Collar fitted around the animal’s neck.
DOSAGE: 1 collar every 6 to 8 months.
Collar for Dogs over 8 kg and over 7 weeks of age: Controls ticks, fleas, and biting lice on dogs.
- Repels and kills ticks for up to 8 months.
- It is effective against larvae, nymphs, and adult ticks.
- The product provides repellent (anti-feeding) activity against ticks, thus preventing repelled parasites from taking a blood meal and thereby reducing the risk of vector-borne disease transmission.
- The prevention of infestations with new ticks starts immediately after application of the collar.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestation for up to 8 months.
- Efficacy against fleas starts immediately after application of the collar thereby reducing the risk of vector-borne disease transmission.
- Treatment and prevention of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Protects the animal’s immediate surroundings against flea larvae development.
- Treatment of biting/chewing lice for up to 8 months.
- The product is water-resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain, however, frequent swimming or shampooing must be avoided.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.