Seresto Collar For Dogs
R606.06 – R897.85 INCL VAT
CONTAINS: Imidacloprid 100mg/g, Flumethin 45mg/g.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION: Collar fitted around the animal’s neck.
DOSAGE: 1 collar every 6 to 8 months.
Collar for Dogs over 8 kg and over 7 weeks of age: Controls ticks, fleas, and biting lice on dogs.
- Repels and kills ticks for up to 8 months.
- It is effective against larvae, nymphs, and adult ticks.
- The product provides repellent (anti-feeding) activity against ticks, thus preventing repelled parasites from taking a blood meal and thereby reducing the risk of vector-borne disease transmission.
- The prevention of infestations with new ticks starts immediately after application of the collar.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestation for up to 8 months.
- Efficacy against fleas starts immediately after application of the collar thereby reducing the risk of vector-borne disease transmission.
- Treatment and prevention of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Protects the animal’s immediate surroundings against flea larvae development.
- Treatment of biting/chewing lice for up to 8 months.
- The product is water-resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain, however, frequent swimming or shampooing must be avoided.