R229.52 – R632.43 INCL VAT
INDICATIONS: Simple, single-dose, monthly administration with or without food. Can be used in dogs from 8 weeks old. Treatment is effective over a wide range: 5 different tick species, 2 different flea species, 2 different mite species. Studies show Simparica starts killing ticks within 8 hours and fleas within 3 hours. Persistent action for 35 days, 1 box = 15 weeks protection.
DOSAGE: Choose the correct Simparica tablets for your dog
- 5mg for dogs weighing 1.3 to 2.5kg
- 10mg for dogs weighing 2.6 to 5kg
- 20mg for dogs weighing 5.1 to 10kg
- 40mg for dogs weighing 10.1 to 20kg
- 80mg for dogs weighing 20.1 to 40kg
- 120mg for dogs weighing 40.1 to 60kg
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: SIMPARICA is for use ONLY in dogs (from 8 weeks of age or weighing 1.3 kg & up). Do not give to dogs who are prone to having seizures. Simparica has not been evaluated in dogs that are pregnant, breeding, or lactating. Simparica has been safely used in dogs treated with commonly prescribed vaccines, parasiticides, and other medications.