Arnica Ice Cooling gel 475ml
R58.25 EXCL VAT
Effective as an aid for cooling tendons and overworked muscles in horses, before and after a workout. It is also safe and effective for use on dogs. Some pet owners have used it on themselves and are very familiar with the soothing properties of the product.
The following 4 main ingredients work together to provide relief:
- Arnica oil: A well-known herbal anti-inflammatory.
- Menthol: Stimulates the sensory nerves, inducing a feeling of coolness. Acts as a mild local anesthetic and relieves aching.
- Camphor: Has mild anesthetic properties. It has traditionally been used for swelling and sprains, as well as for relieving arthritic pains.
- Witch hazel: promotes healing of bruises and swellings.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Rub in thoroughly before and after a workout.
- Legs: To relieve pain, rub in thoroughly three or more times a day.
- Back, Shoulders and Flank: Apply liberally for relief of soreness and stiffness (it can be used three or more times daily). Don’t apply under the saddle area if the horse is to be ridden after treatment.
- Therapeutic Bodywash: When a coolant is indicated, mix 2 tablespoonfuls of gel into 1 litre of warm water and apply with a sponge to the horse’s entire body.
COMPOSITION: Arnica Oil 1%, menthol 1%, camphor 0,6%, witch hazel 0,6% in a gel base.
Can be used on Dogs, Horses, and Humans.