Delete All Pour On 20L
R3299.99 Excl. Vat
COMPOSITION: Contains Amitraz 2,0 % m/v, Deltamethrin 0,50 % m/v and Piperonyl Butoxide 2,0 % m/v.
INDICATIONS: Residual action. Non-systemic action.
- Cattle: Controls ticks, stable flies, horn flies, cattle louse flies and nuisance flies e.g. house flies. Kills lice (biting and sucking) and mange mites. Protects against blackflies. Easy application along the backline.
- Sheep & Goats: Controls Karoo Paralysis, bont-legged and red-legged ticks.
- Game: Controls ticks.
WARNINGS: WITHDRAWAL PERIODS: MILK – ZERO MEAT – 7 DAYS. Do not use on horses. Treat strictly according to body weight. Do not use in calves/lambs under 1 month of age.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Cattle: Apply along the backline, from the shoulder to the root of the tail using the supplied dispenser.
- Sheep and goats: Divide the full dose per animal into 4 equal parts. Apply one part onto each axillae and groin region, whilst the animal is turned over in a sitting position.
- Cattle: Ticks, flies, and lice – 1 ml per 10 kg body mass.
- Sheep and goats: Dosage for optimal residual action – 1 ml per 5 kg body mass.
- Game: 1 ml per 10 kg body mass.
Please note, we offer payment terms for approved businesses. To apply, please complete and submit the application form.