Milbemax Tasty Cat
R26.93 – R54.63 INCL VAT
Milbemax Tasty eliminates infestation of Hookworm, Roundworm, Tapeworm, and Heartworm. Each beef flavour coated tablet contains Milbemycin Oxime 4 mg and Praziquantel 10 mg. The tablet is beige to brown in colour and oblong in shape with a score on one side. Milbemax should be administered orally either with or after food.
For routine control, adult cats should be treated every 3 months and in the event of a heavy roundworm infestation, a repeat dose should be given after 14 days:
SMALL CAT TABLETS:
- 0.5kg – 2kg 0.5 – 1 kg body mass: 0.5 Tablet
- 1 – 2 kg body mass: 1 Tablet
LARGE CAT TABLETS:
- 2kg – 8kg 2 – 4 kg body mass: 0.5 Tablet
- 4 – 8 kg body mass: 1 Tablet
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Milbemax Tasty Worming Tablets for Cats is suitable for use on kittens over 6 weeks old, pregnant and lactating queens.
- To avoid worms reaching maturity and affecting your pet’s health, and to reduce public health risks, you should worm your pet regularly.
- Kittens should be dewormed every 2 weeks from 2 weeks of age until 12 weeks, thereafter every month until 6 months of age.
- From 6 months on all cats should be dewormed every 3 months.
WARNINGS: During treatment of Milbemax Tasty, no other antiparasitic macrocyclic lactones should be administered. At 6.5 times overdose, mild transient clinical signs of tremors and ataxia may be observed in some cats. The symptoms will disappear within a day.
Don’t forget the flea control! Fleas are often infected with the larvae of the Tapeworm, which can be transferred to your cat by swallowing the flea while grooming. In order to control worms, you also need to control fleas. A spot-on treatment is the easiest way to protect your cat – but you may also need one that kills flea larvae in your pet’s surroundings, to effectively break the flea lifecycle. If you don’t control a flea problem at the same time as worming, your cat is almost certain to be re-infected This product is for animal use only and should under no circumstances be administered to any animal other than that which is stated for. Keep out of reach of children and wash hands after use.