Selovin LA Inj 500ml
R1828.67 EXCL VAT
- Selenium is a trace element that is vital for normal metabolism; it is an essential antioxidant that prevents and repairs cell damage and is a key component of proteins essential for muscle function, immune system, and synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Selenium is necessary for growth and fertility.
- If deficient in Selenium, cattle and sheep can suffer from poor growth rates, reduced production, lower fertility, and poor immunity.
- Young stock deficient in Selenium are also susceptible to White Muscle Disease (WMD), a condition affecting the skeletal and heart muscle, causing lameness and death from heart failure.
- Selovin LA works to elevate selenium blood and tissue levels in deficient states.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Sheep and Cattle 1ml per 50kg bodyweight. Equivalent to 1mg of elemental Selenium per kg bodyweight.
- Lambs at weaning: 0.5ml
- Sheep: 1-2 ml
- Calves: 1-2ml
- Yearling cattle: 3-5ml
- Adult cattle: 6-10ml
- Milk: Nil
- Meat: Nil